Friday, January 1, 2016

 How Often To Email Your Prospects


I hear this question all the time. "How Often Should I Email My Prospects?" I
would guess that everyone has their own opinion on how and when to send out
those emails that will connect you to your prospects.

If you really think about it there is no magic formula for this simple task. I think
there are a couple approaches to your email marketing that has worked for me over
the years.

Types Of Marketing
1] New Prospects
2] Actual Sign-Ups/ Members

After doing this for many years I am finding that when it comes to "1] New Prospects"
I will funnel as many emails as possible to them to show the prospect I am for real. During this
process I will lose a few prospects that unsubscribe but to be honest this is a blessing because
more than likely they were not really that interested.

A better word for not really interested is tire kickers or by chance the business was not really for them in the first place and that is fine but it saves you the energy of trying to convert them. So in other words I push the emails hard to find the top prospects that are really wanting to start and run a profitable online business.

Now it is a lot different for the prospects that do "2] Actually Sign-Ups" with your online
business. This will require you to develop a " Know - Like - Trust " factor so your new members
feel they can rely on you to be there when they are having the need to ask questions.

So the answer here on how often to send out the emails is for me to send around 4 time s a week for the first month and then scale it back to about 3 times a week there after. These emails can be as simple as saying hi and how great of a job they are doing with their new business.

Get those emails started today and start profiting.
Mike McCoy
Burn The Bridge Marketing


No comments: